My name is TIMOTHY JOHN, I’m a twenty-two year old musician from Los Angeles, CA. I moved around a lot as a kid, but no matter where I was, music was always a part of my journey. I have been singing almost my entire life, my family played a big part in that. However, I didn’t start writing music until I was fourteen years old. I fell into some heavy times which allowed me to express myself through a space where I was in complete control. I’ve learned a lot since I started writing songs, I was always nervous about my ability as a songwriter, but now I pride myself in my ability to write captivating and honest music.
Intertwined is about how soul mates come to find each other. We go through many twist and turns in life and it really became apparent to me when I was writing this song that every decision that we make can vastly alter our future. I was lucky enough to meet the love of my life when I was eighteen years old and when I look back, there’s no way that it was happenstance. There was a strong force that guided our decisions and led us to find each other. That is why I feel that Intertwined is so appropriate for those that question their worth in the eyes of their lover because at the end of the day, forces outside of your control brought you two together so you’ll always be worth it.
Want to participate in ‘What’s Your Sound’ as well?
Please read and accept the following rules before taking part in this
- Please make this about one relatively new song/ video that represents you best and fits to the style NBHAP
- Don’t copy and paste an uninspired press text; instead please tell us a bit about yourself and your passion
- Don’t write a novel, 200 words should be enough
- Please copy links to Soundcloud, Spotify, YouTube or Bandcamp to show us your music
- Use a valid mail address under which we can contact you in case you need support.