NBHAP stands for NOTHING BUT HOPE AND PASSION – the music & lifestyle magazine for everyone who thinks a bit more about life, who wants to get a bit more from life and who gives a bit more to live. It is an independent platform, driven by people who appreciate the power of creativity. We think that art matters whether it’s music, photography, design or anything else.
Mission Statement. What we are about.
The world we live in is becoming more fast-paced and diversified than ever before. It might seem hard not to drown in the myriad of possibilities and some of us decide to simply live rather than to create life. But there are people who want more. NOTHING BUT HOPE AND PASSION strives to connect those people. Individuals who consider open minded arts, culture and thought as something more than simply an afterthought to a life of labor.
We connect with people and bring them hope and happiness in challenging times. Music is a medium to reach people at a deep emotional level. Sound has the power to transform and uplift, and at NBHAP we provide a conduit for this.
- NBHAP was founded in February 2010 by Robert Helbig
- 2013: NBHAP is working with an international staff of writers (based in Germany, UK, USA, France, Australia, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Turkey, and China)
- 2016: Former editor-in-chief Norman Fleischer takes over CEO duties and continues to move the idea of NBHAP forward
NBHAP previously collaborated with:
- Brands & Companies
- Blogfabrik Berlin
- Nudie Jeans
- Telekom Electronic Beats
- and many more…
- Festival Collaborations
- Exit Festival
- Trans Musicales de Rennes
- Eurosonic Noorderslag
- Berlin Festival
- By The Lake Festival
- Immergut Festival
- MELT! Festiva
- Reeperbahn Festival, and many more…
- >140.000 unique visitors / month
- >400.000 page impressions / month
- NBHAP readership:
- Age: 20-35
- 75-80% European
- Gender: 60% male / 40% female
- Higher education
- Open, curious & international mindset
- Interested in news & trends
- Like to think in-depth / critical
From one-off deals to longterm campaigns
Specials / Features
|Branding / placement:
|Pitch your ideas to:
|Send your request to:
|Send your request to:
NBHAP is more than just an online magazine
Parts of NBHAP are also running its own consulting agency for creative campaign planning and artist empowerment. We are called SUPERUNKNOWN and here’s what it’s all about.