Mid July. Great weather, time to hang out in the nature, by the lake, or at some festival. We hope you enjoy the summer and want you to listen to some excellent music. That’s why NOTHING BUT HOPE AND PASSION and gigmit now bring you another new playlist full of music you should listen to. As always the ‘Worth Listening Playlist’ features music from various genres and fields. Music that you simply have to listen to this summer.
As the previous playlists, also this month’s Worth Listening features from all over the world and from pretty much all genres. Rock, pop, indie, electronica, folk or even hip hop: find it all in the playlist below. Including great tracks by SUN GLITTERS, NIGHT SPORTS, BALLET SCHOOL, NEVER SOL, SIN COS TAN, SEØUEL, and many more.
Worth Listening | June 2014
1. SUN GLITTERS – Tell Me Why You
2. NIGHT SPORTS – Substance
3. BALLET SCHOOL – Cherish
4. CAPTAIN DISKO – Graue Menschen
5. NEVER SOL – Time Walk With Me
6. MONOMOOD – Turkish Bazar (Remix)
7. SEØUEL – Prague
8. MEANDOCEANS – When I Was A Dancer
9. KORBEN DALLAS – Čo už
10. SIN COS TAN – Columbia
11. THOMAS GODOJ – Vermisst du nicht irgendwas
12. SEBASTIAN ARNOLD – Bits Keep Moving
13. ROY DAHAN – The Treatment
14. PAINT ME PICASSO – The Right Sparkle
15. BLINDSPOT – Alice
16. ANCIENT MITH – Sky Roof
17. FREDDY FISCHER – Dreimal um die Sonne
18. TOBY BREITENBACH – Snippets
Enjoy the Worth Listening Playlist, share it with your friends and spread the word about good music.